In order to make your visit to our practice go as smoothly as possible, we offer the following tips:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE – Please be prepared to pay your co-payment on the day of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit cards as well as options for you to provide credit card information for services not covered by your insurance. You will not be seen if you do not have payment on the day of your visit.
- Bring your valid insurance card and photo ID
- Bring a list of all current medications including nutritional supplements.
- Prepare to be at our office for 1.5 to 2 hours for your complete exam.
- Have a driver with you if you are having a laser procedure or if you feel uncomfortable driving while dilated.
- We confirm all appointments the day before. If you do not show and you do not call to let us know, you will be charged a $35 no-show/no-call fee. If you find you can’t make the appointment we are happy to reschedule without a charge, but we do need notice so that we can fill your time slot with another patient.
Please feel free to contact our office (412) 429-2020 with questions or for any additional information. We look forward to seeing you in our office.